If you are here for the first time, kindly read this post on Journal your Ramadan to understand this series better. Jazakumullah khair.
I've been reading / reciting the Holy Quran. During Ramadan, we try and finish reciting the Holy Quran atleast once. Let me tell you a bit about our holy book.
- The Holy Quran was revealed to Prophet Mohammad (saw) through angel Jibrael (as).
- It took approximately twenty three years for the Holy Quran to be revealed.
- It was compiled into a book form after the death of Holy Prophet (saw) by his successors Hadrat Abu Bakr (ra) and Hadrat Umar (ra).
- The Holy Quran consists of 114 chapters and is divided into 30 parts. Each day of Ramadan we try to recite one part so that we can finish the whole Quran by end of Ramadan.
- You might know this already - language of the Holy Quran is Arabic. Translations are available in many languages.
|Made Aleesa for the first time. I will share the recipe after making few more batches. :)|
|New stock for my store. Sad that I can't use any of them. But happy to see them anyway. ;)|
|Project Life came home. Weeeeee!! Will tell you more about it later. :)|
|My sister dropped by to give me some foodie love - chicken puff pastry cups! They were YUMMM!!!|