If you are here for the first time, kindly read this post on Journal your Ramadan to understand this series better. Jazakumullah khair.
This is just the prompt I needed today. Except for sprouts of happiness here and there, I've been feeling a little low lately. So I'am going to push them all away and try to think some happy thoughts.
Here goes a list of things that makes me happy (not including prayers and family as they are an integral part of my happiness ofcourse).
- Smell of earth right after rain
- A R Rahman's music *bow*
- Planning a vacation - love making itineraries
- Books (miss them)
- Cookery / Food related shows
- Crafty and Foodie blogs
- The Mentalist
- Friends, Big Bang Theory, Parenthood...
- A friend or blogger telling me that they were inspired to scrapbook because of me!
- Receiving a comment on my blog post
- Someone trying a recipe and saying it came out good
- Getting a call or email from a long lost friend
That's all I could remember right now.
And now to more happy stuff - giveaway winner! There were five comments in total and using the Random Number Generator the winner is..... Snehal!! yaaaay!!! Snehal, you know how to reach me, right? :)
Thank you everyone for your kind comments. I will be answering them in a separate post as most of them require detailed answers.
And before I leave, I've one more happy thing to share. This is my 200th post. Yes!! 200!! woah!! It took me about four years to reach here and I've loved every bit of my blogger journey. I'am planning another give away to share my happiness. Waiting for something to reach here... you will know soon. :))
Let me leave you with couple of photos
|I've started to work on my Ramadan Journal :)|
|Aisha downing a bowl of soup - glom glom glom :D|